kevin moul, sior
Executive Vice President
+1 408 282 3873 direct | E-mail
Action is the foundational key to all success.
Kevin is a Senior Vice President on Colliers Institutional Capital Markets (ICM) team where he focuses on selling institutional grade investment properties in the North Western Region of the United States. Kevin is experienced in multiple asset classes including office, industrial, retail and land re-purposing and development. Kevin is licensed in multiple states and has been a consistent top-producer at Colliers. Kevin attributes his success to his creative outlook to the deal-making process and ability to overcome obstacles that may arise during any given transaction.
- Bachelor of Science – Santa Clara University
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
- Santa Clara University, Board of Fellows
- St. Martin of Tours Men’s Club – Treasurer
Awards & Recognition
- 2020 Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 under 40 Honoree
- Colliers Everest Club Member 2019: Top 10% Producer in the U.S.
- 2019 SIOR Largest Dollar Member to Member Transaction
- 2019 SIOR Top Three Largest Office Sales in USA
- 2019 NorCal SIOR Top Industrial Sale – Large Market
- 2019 NorCal SIOR Top Office Sale – Large Market
- 2018 NorCal SIOR Top Office Sale – Small Market
- 2017 NorCal SIOR Top Flex/R&D Sale
- Colliers International Rookie of the Year
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers Rookie of the Year
- Million Dollar Achievement: 2019
- Platinum Level Sales Achievement: 2013-2018
- Gold Level Sales Achievement: 2010-2012
Kevin lives in San Jose with his wife and four children (2 daughters and twin boys). Kevin enjoys spending time with his family, playing basketball, CrossFit, building guitars and playing guitar in his blues band.